In partnership with Zane’s Café, this service has been specially curated for our students and staff, with various meal plans and pricing options available.
Steps to use the website:
- Please create an account to order your meals. To prevent any confusion, parents are asked to create only 1 account per family.
- Please create a password which will be used each time to log-in.
- The same account must be used for all students of a family. Do not create multiple accounts for each student.
- You may choose either prepaid plans (for 2 weeks) or order for any specific day.
- Parents must clearly mention the full name (First and Last Name) and class of their child to avoid any confusion at the end of the order placement. For more than one child, parents are asked to either place a separate order from the same account OR mention clearly the name and class of the other child(ren) in the comments section. As this information, will be written on the food container, we request parents to be very careful when filling this field
- As this service is for LFIM, there is no requirement to add the school’s address while ordering. Just fill LFIM in the requested fields.
Please take note of the following:
- This service is open to all students (from TPS – Terminale) and staff of LFIM.
- This is an optional service. Students are welcome to carry their own lunch from home, and are required to carry their own snack, as this service is only for Lunch.
- If there is a public holiday/school vacation, the days paid-for (prepaid plans) will be carried forward to the following working day.
- If you would like to communicate any information to the caterer, or if your child(ren) has any allergies, please specify this in the comments section while placing the order.
While this service has been created in partnership with Zané’s Café, LFIM is not responsible for the delivery of meals, the ingredients used, or the working of the website. If you might face any errors while ordering, kindly contact the caterer: firstname.lastname@example.org